Horse Events at Weeton Show 2017
Weeton Show has a long and proud tradition of showing horses and classes are offered for:
Working Hunters / Ridden Hunters / in hand Hunters, Sports Horses / Pony, Riding Horse / Pony, In-hand / Ridden Condition & Performance Horses and Ponies, Heavy Horses, , Mountain and Moorland, Driving, Fancy Dress.
This Show is affiliated to Equifest, taking place at the East of England Showground 9th-13th August 2017 and The Showing Register, North East Regional final on 21st-23rd October 2017 at Countryside Live, Harrogate. The two highest placed exhibits not already qualified in each affiliated class will qualify.
The Heavy Horse classes form part of the Yorkshire Lower Dales Heavy Horse Accumulator.
The Driving Classes are a qualifier for the 2017 Osborne Refrigerators BDS National Championships.
Enter your Weeton Show horse classes quickly and easily online.
How to enter online:
· Read through the Weeton Show schedule of classes and rules (see download at bottom of this page)
· Select classes
· Click here which will take you direct to “Horsevents.co.uk”
· Follow instructions on this website.
· Don’t forget to add additional tickets for visitors
· And don’t forget to add your contribution to first aid
· Payment will be taken via paypal – you may use a debit/credit card
· The process is very straightforward and offers step by step instructions as well as online support and a help line number.
· Confirmation email will sent once your entries have been processed.
· Rider numbers will be available at the Show.
Over 60 Classes to Choose From
We are looking forward this year to a fantastic show.
With over 60 classes to choose from there is something for everyone from lead rein to experienced hunter to carriage driver to heavy horse in hand or show jumper. The horses/ponies are a great spectacle for visitors and very much part of the tradition at Weeton Show. We look forward to welcoming you all.
Closing date for entries 21st July 2017. Show jumping can be entered on the day.
Classes will start at 8.30am on the 30th July 2017
Horse Secretary: Shelley Williams